Musical Meme

I found this at Shannon's Rocks in My Dryer and thought it fit my weekend...working on projects and listening to tunes!


Favorite Song From Childhood: "I'm a little teapot..short & stout'

Favorite High School Dance Song: "Killing Me Softly" Roberta Flack

Senior Class Song: Can't remember but "I am a Rock" Simon & Garfunkel was popular among my friends

Song That Makes You Think of College: "You're So Vain" Carly Simon

Favorite Rock & Roll Song: "R.O.C.K. in the USA" John Mellancamp

Favorite Disco Song: "Stayin Alive" Bee Gees

Favorite Country Western Song: "Forever and Ever, Amen" Randy Travis

Favorite Pop Song: "Girls Just Wanna have Fun" Cyndi Lauper

Favorite All Time Love Song: "Falling into You" Celine Dion

Favorite Break Up Song: "I will Survive" Gloria Gaynor

Favorite Slow Dance Song: Lady in Red" Chris de Burgh

Song That Always Makes You Cry: "Crying" Roy Orbison & K D Lang

Songs About Your Kid/s: Any of the original Mini Pops!

Song That Reminds You Of Your Husband: "On the Road Again" Willie Nelson

Favorite Christmas Song: "Joy to the World"

Favorite Gospel/Praise Song: " You'll Never Walk Alone"

Favorite Ringtone on Cellphone: DUH! You mean you can change those???!

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

1 comment:

Alli said...

Yes you can change the ringtone of your cell, somethings you have to pay for a song and sometimes there are songs already on it. Ok So I read yours does that mean I'm tagged? If so I'll do it anyways