Where is everyone?

I just set Joe up with his very own Bloglines account so he can keep track of new blog posts from the family. He know has 18 feeds and 159 posts to read! Don't forget to check it on a regular basis!

It was during this time that I realized how little family members are blogging! I don't want to name names, but you know who you are! So what is going on?
  • Forgot your log in information?
  • Too busy with life?
  • Nothing to say?
  • Gone over to Facebook and didn't tell me/us?
  • Can't be bothered
With all the holiday stress mounting ever so high, I could use the distraction - please re-consider updating your blog! It's good for my blood pressure, knowing there is someone out there...I think......is there????........hello????...........anyone?........where's the light switch...it's dark here....and ....oh...so....lonely.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe has a blog? Paula & Dave
Oh and David was wondering the same thing you were!