This day I was the bug, not the windshield!

Do you think we wimped out? Here are the historical numbers for race day...


MAX TEMP :
10.6 °C
MAX TEMP. DATE Jun.7 2008
MIN TEMP : 5.7 °C
MIN TEMP. DATE Jun.7 2008
PRECIP ACCUMULATION 35 mm
All I can say is we made the right choice for the health of the team as a whole. I'm going to walk my 5 km as soon as my sneakers are dry. Lesley officially has been diagnosed with strep throat and the guys aren't feeling the very best. I'm sipping on liquids constantly because I have a weird sort of tickle in the back of my throat. I can't get sick...there's too much stuff to do!


1 comment:

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

Paul just got over strep and trust me, you don't want it.

We would have done the same thing in your shoes..lol. You would have all probably got really sick if you ran in the rain like that.