August already!

Well I must start by wishing a very Happy Birthday to Joe's Aunt Betty who is turning a magical age. You guess which one! Hint, it's not 50! There are lots of notes on my August page...birthdays galore...hope I don't miss anyone.

  • Betty
  • Alex
  • Brian
  • Kevin
  • Mike
  • Betty
  • Gary
  • Tanya
  • Tara
  • Gayle
  • Maria Paul
  • Eunice
There's also Aline & Nic's anniversary.

Joe is heading one way and I the other. Hopefully we'll meet up over dinner Sunday. I'll have human company on my way home Monday...not sure if it will be both Thing 1 and 2 or if one will opt to tag along with Papa. That's right...2 grandboys for the week! Should be fun...now if the weather will cooperate, we are good to go. Otherwise I might be in a world of hurt! Rumour has it, a certain auntie will also be visiting...her men are in SK on a biz/pleasure trip. It's all good.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: