A Farewell to 2008

I must admit that the events of the past 10 days weren't the happiest, they were simply the passage of time. And tonight we turn over a new leaf and begin anew. Personally I like the end the year with all bills paid, a clean home, fresh bed linens and great friends and families in my corner. I shall have all before the New Year.

We took time out over the Christmas holidays to simply laugh and be kids again. The best prescription...tobogganing with the kids/grandkids!
JT,Joe, Lesley trooping back up the hill.
Joe, Alex & JT ready for the push off.

JT...he figured out that riding on his knees enabled him to steer.

Alex sliding down backwards, he was facing the front by the time he got to the bottom.

Heather & I on top the hill. I chickened out and took photos instead of sliding.


Jonathan trying out JT & Alex's air hockey table. Jonathan will be a formidable opponent as soon as he can see over the top!

Wishing you and yours all the best in the New Year!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great way to bring in the new year and to start the year off a great start. I do the clean the house top to bottom. Pictures look great. The boys got a foosball for Christmas, I wanted the air hockey like Lesley'd boys got, maybe next year.
take care
Happy New Year

Lucie said...

Lovely family pictures, they'll bring back great memories in the years to come. I'm sure George and Vi were there with all of you in spirit. Looks like you got more snow after I left Calgary. I hope some of it is gone when I return on Friday.