Jan 6 2012

What a beautiful day here, it has that spring like smell outside and even the birds are starting to head into one of our birdhouses. I do hope they realize it's a bit early to start all THAT! 

Yesterday, while paying bills and purging a couple of files, I realized something pretty major to me. Despite loving my tickler file  it was causing my substantial grief. I used to do paperwork every day when I was trustee, but now it's down to once a week unless I'm tracking a cheque. So what to do about it? I'll keep the 12 monthly folders but instead of 31 dailies that I have to peak into, I'm going to make Week 1 through Week 4 folders. Much less time spend checking and refiling empty folders and the best side effect...more room in the file drawer!!!!! And as an added bonus to myself, I bought fun blue file folders. Now to get the desk/room organized and repainted. Sigh...I can't wait to Git-r-done! 

Have a great weekend everyone! I think Joe & I are on the hunt for something rather unique...a sporran...for someone special!  ♥ ♥ ♥ Details to follow ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Meari said...

What's a sporran?