It's all good!





I had high hopes about a beautiful show of lilies this year. This, the third year, is going to be spectacular! I have so many buds just aching to open and this morning, I wasn't disappointed. The marigolds are showing well for home grown in my little portable greehouse. The only plant in the green urn that I can lay claim to is the pansy...but they should have been all yellow, but they are cute anyways. While I was capturing a few photos, Chow came along and dropped onto the ground for a belly rub! What a ham she is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The garden looks wonderful!! I am so envious! We have had weeks of either rain or fog. It sucks!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

thats my baby-girl...I miss Chow jumping on my bed in the middle of a cold night and curling up under the blankets in the crook of my knees...and then pouncing on my toes cause I wiggled them!!!

funny cat...

H