OK...this isn't fun anymore!

The weather just SUCKS! As my family knows, on the best of days, I enjoy the cooler weather more than the heat. I've been called part Eskimo because of my reluctance to put the furnace on. I've had increasing bouts of power surges...AKA hot flashes. But since being back on black cohosh, they have been manageable. How long does it take to get off those stupid things???? I would do just about anything right now for a hot flash, I feel that cold and I'm too cheap to put nudge the thermostat. Here are the exciting NOT details of our weather for the upcoming weekend.

Environment Canada Weather Forecast
City of Edmonton - St. Albert - Sherwood Park Issued at: 5.00 AM MDT Friday 15 September 2006
Today..Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7. Tonight..Rain becoming mixed with wet snow overnight. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2. Saturday..Periods of rain. Rain mixed with wet snow in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the day. High plus 4.
Sunday..A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High 8. Monday..A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 15. Tuesday..A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 3. High 11. Normals for the period..Low plus 3. High 17.

No comments: