We all know the success rate of starting a new diet on Monday or learning something new tomorrow. I found an interesting blog about this subject at Productivity Cafe Read the blog article (Dec 29/06), some very good points that are attainable.
- Lose weight
- Eat better
- Get out of debt (or manage my money better)
- Have more quality time with friends & family
- Get organized (time management and de-clutter)
- Learn something new
- Stop smoking
- Stop drinking
- Save more money
- Find a better job or earn more money
- Help others
- Plan a good vacation & take it
I think we all think about these things all year round. I don't need a new year to tell me to get off my couch and get busy...Just Do It over and over again...Then go do something else. I'm resolving from this day forward to be Simply My Best!
Please join me, I do like the cyber company!!!!