Company is coming!

Two people who have never been to our home will visit next week.

First we will welcome a family relative who is coming out west to try his luck in the oilpatch. Joe tried to tell me the relationship...it sort of starts at Henry & April's wedding...Cliff's better half's sister's child who is also related by marriage to Paul Melvin...my head still hurts thinking about it.

Anyways, he's coming out next week, and Joe will pick him up at the airport and bring him here for the night. the next morning both will head back into the city...Joe to work...Jeremy to the company bus for the middle of no-where bus!

Then we have the pleasure of Jonathan's first visit to Nannie & Papa's! I'm hoping Jonathan packs heavy...cuz I don't have a playpen or crib...but I do have a baby gate and monitor...if I remember new batteries!!!! I heard Joe say something about prime rib dinner...not that AGAIN!!! Lucky us!

Have a good one!

No comments: