Seeds & AJHL hockey!

What a winning combo! We went to Spruce Grove and watched Sherwood Park get defeated in one of the most entertaining games I've seen this season. Both sides worked hard.

Since our wally world is being renovated...it's only ~ 3yrs old...we left for the game early so I could check out their store for gardening stuff. I went crazy...got almost all my seeds, but no soil-less mix...so planting will wait another day.

Speaking of another day ...looks like I will have lots of days to fuss with the garden! I called and officially turned down the job offer. I still had a gut feeling that not everyone was on board with me in the position and that would only add more undue pressure and expectations. Also, my personal relationship with the boss would be dynamically altered...probably for the worse. I love the way things are now...why mess with a good thing!

No comments: