Great Sunday

We had an awesome day...the morning included lots of paint with water with Joseph & Alex...now to find a suitable place to display their works of art. Joe made a nice ham dinner...and then Beck family left for home. Strange how the house seems so quiet after they leave...so we decided to leave too! We went off in search of the access road to the stairs off Fox Drive in Edmonton. And Joe found them!









Walk the stairs off Fox Drive
FYI - There are 242 steps up quite a steep grade. The temperatures were around - minus 12 with a brisk breeze at the top. The return trip took us about 25 minutes, but I had to stop, have a few coughs and catch my breath and admire the scenery. We will be doing these again to monitor our progress.

1 down, 100 to go!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! That's a lot of steps! I am so glad you stopped by my blog today. Have a super week.

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS AUNTY BERTA & UNCLE JOE.

sam said...

hey stop by my house next time your thinking of doing the stairs not far from my house, I will do them with you...i like the pictures...