Up to a challenging read?


This is my latest book on my reading list. I was somewhat skeptical about the title...exactly what did that mean? But it was recommended to me by someone online who knows where my head is right now. My struggle to fit into my day what is important, not just what is urgent. there is a difference. This is a continuation of my research into GTD.

Although it's aimed at 'writers & artists' and their constant struggle with 'Resistance' aka procrastination, it has a lot of valid points that I can recognize in my own day to day life.

I don't want to say too much, but if you have a chance to sign it out of your local library, I'd be interested in hearing your views. I'll be re-reading my copy before returning it.

BTW - it's an easy book to read, lots of half page thought provoking insights.

No comments: