All alone!

Dear Joseph & Alex

Thanks for coming up and visiting with Nannie & Papa. We had a lot of fun, especially the golf game this morning.

I looked for Whitten today but could not find him. He must have gone to his friend's to play while it was hot outside.

I did find a new friend, a little tiny frog! He was hiding under my rose bush! I'm going to move my toad house that your Mommy gave me over to that garden and see if he wants to move in! If he does, you can see him the next time you visit.

I hope you have fun with Jonathan tonight and all the other kids tomorrow!

Love Nannie
xoxo xoxo

3 comments:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Jonathan didnt go to Aunties place last night...he had a rough night Sat and had an upset tummy...puked on me 2 timews within 15 min...poor little monkey...and we figured that Les might like the time to get ready for the dayhome kiddies and such....turns out that she had alot of things to do once they got home...so I guess it was a good idea...

Lesley said...

All I can say is THANK GAWD JOE DIDN'T GET TO MEET YOUR FROG!!! I don't want my kids to have insects as pets...shudder shudder....
He's still talking about his best pal Whidden the slug...

Alberta said...

My goodness Lesley! I didn't realize you were THAT squeamish! I don't like handling those critters but I certainly don't shy away from having a good look at them...where did I go wrong?????

Well I'm glad that Joey has good memories of his little slimy friend!