Everybody works!

Seems there are job coming out of the woodwork! Both kids are employed as of today. Hopefully they will have a better idea of which direction they want to go. Rob even has a back up job offer here in town @ a warehouse. At noon, I got a call saying that another warehouse finally got approval for some part time time...but he was already gone north! Oh well. then I check my email and find out my nephew Kevin has a job working at McDonald's!

We are so blessed to have the opportunities and job selection we have. Now if only the housing situation improves. I seen 2 notices for townhouse for rent locally...$1400 & $1500/month! That is way too high no matter how you look at it.

But overall, things are looking pretty good from where I sit. Hope things are good with you!

No comments: