Team Crockett baby quilt update

I'm donating a baby quilt to the coffers for the Team Crockett Ch*nese Auction this coming March 7 and here's a quick peak.

I have the borders all planned out on paper, just need to cut them out. I'll stitch them this weekend at the QUIL gathering. I'm unsure of the backing...I 'll see how the borders look and then decide which colour to highlight. I suppose I should make a label with all the pertinent details so the lucky winner will have it for prosperity!

Joe & I have volunteered to work the bar. Oh, we are also doing the food!!!!!! Sounds like the start of a catering job, doesn't it? Another case of lots of things to do and only limited time, but we do like the push the envelope! Have a great day everyone, I'm off to the Garden Club meeting tonight - we're having a fund raising auction...must get some cash$$$$$!


No comments: