What a day!

We went to check out a new-to-us produce store that I had heard so much about...yes the prices are great despite the smallness of the shop.

But the real bonus was...

I found my buckwheat!!!!!! I bought 2 bags and will make Thing 1 & Thing 2 each their own heating bag...hopefully I can get my original back! I'll use some fun fabric for the boys...! Happy day.

DH surprised me with some birthday goodies last night. Besides BBQ up some sumptuous burgers that accompanied a awesome salad (good enough to rival Olive G*rden's!) he also got me a floss winder and more plastic bobbins and a scrapbooking tote on wheels! So now when I travel south for my lessons on all those neat techniques Lesley has learned, I'll be taking my stash in style! Thanks Joe!

And today...Joe got us our library membership at St Albert...so many books, so little time! So with that, I check off #92 on my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days!

I have to be the luckiest person I know...all this love and attention! Life is great!


No comments: