I missed a rather important call

This is how the message went...

This is J...., calling from M...RV storage. We noticed that your RV stall # 15 was empty and we are wondering if you want to retain it for future use. Please call us back @ ...

Well, I noticed the little answering machine light blinking when I went into the kitchen to make my supper and my heart stopped! We hadn't picked up our camper yet, despite talking about it! A quick call to Joe, he said to go check it out...pull on my shoes, grabbed the cell phone, came back for my code to get inside the compound and dash back out! Drove over there, punched in my code, gate started to open, got into car and drove through to our area...as I rounded the corner, I couldn't see it...a great big semi trailer was parked up against the rail....swing around it and there sits our camper!!!!! In slot # 15...so I don't know if they got the wrong stall number or if they hadn't gone all the way around that commercial trailer...but I took photos just in case it's not there tomorrow!

Something about self fulfilling prophecies has been running through my head ever since! With that, have a good night, I'm going to try!

No comments: