Happy Father's Day

Sadly this is my first Father's Day without mine, but I have a special date with him later this week! I have my memories of special things we used to do. One of my favorites was the day Dad took me on a walking tour of all his favorite haunts in Sherbrooke. Nannie & Aunt Bebe lived on Moore Street, so it didn't take us long to get down town but then it was up and down strange streets...seeing where Dad used to get his hair cut, where he worked, lived and so on. We walked for hours, talking and looking around, stopping for a refreshing treat of ice cream. It was great having him all to myself! Thanks Dad!

Wishing Joe, Aaron and Jeff a Happy Father's Day. Spend time with your children because being a father isn't the same as being a Dad! Make memories with your boys.


No comments: