This certainly caught my attention


I have been following Marc and Angel for quite some time and every now and then they post a gem that just smacks me between the eyes. Wow, today's was a doozy.

4.When you procrastinate, you become a slave to yesterday.

I had not thought of it that way. But now that it's out there, how could I ignore this? I can't. I shouldn't. I won't or at least I aim to not put things off. As David Allen of GTD fame said, "If it takes less than 2 minutes to do, do it right away".

When I first started working, there was a task that I absolutely hated and so did everyone else. Being the newbie, I got the dirty end of the stick. So I aimed to become the best at this task and make it my own. Before too long, it was a breeze, I enjoyed doing it and everyone knew who did it best. I plan on taking this same attitude forward.

So, please excuse me, I have a driveway I want to scrape down while the paint dries and the sun is shining.


 

No comments: