Wow! Never been this far ahead this early

I'm talking about Christmas shopping. Somehow all the stars and the moon lined up and Joe and I got almost all our shopping done with the exception of one Mr. Jeff! We have ideas but need to parlez with him to confirm. As much as I like to surprise someone, I don't want to gift them something they really don't want. I had a busy few hours online doing the gift research and by golly everything was ready and waiting for us when we got to the stores. 

It was actually quite pleasant to walk through WEM without being crushed by the crowds. We even noticed a few 'new to us' stores that we would otherwise have buzzed by because of the crowds. 

Today on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month, stand in silence and remember.

No comments: