We've joined the club!

Yup...long weekend coming and we have had our credit cards compromised! So they have been cancelled, the bad guys/gals didn't get anything! I'm not sure if our accounts are scutinized more than others because of someone's extensive travels & shopping habits or not. But I am glad that Big Brother was watching out over us...but this should never have happened in the first place. Would it be a good thing to know the details of this, probably not. We have narrowed it down to 1 of 3 places and they are all big names...just little people.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh how awful!! So glad they didn't get anything but it makes you want to scream doesn't it?
On a lighter note - greenhouse is looking good. Almost time to start planting 'Berta.
Margaret

Brenda said...

You never know. I lost my wallet in the parking lot at work last Friday on my way home and didnt notice it missing until Sat morning. Sure enough, some honest person turned it in. $15 still there, nothing touched and they didnt leave their name so I could ever thank them. I called the Credit Card company and told them and asked if I should change my card just in case, they said they was not activity on my card and that I had theft protection and I also had them lower my limit back to $200. Just enough for an emergency, so even if someone took the number and put the card back in, lost of luck to them, Im maxed out. But so far nothing, so I think there are still honest people out there.

Alberta said...

Brenda, I'm happy to hear you had such a positive experience. Nice to know that there are still a few good souls out there doing what is right.