Is 2 in 1 month too much????

There are supposed to be 3 big concert announcements today...I just heard the first one and I don't know what to do!

I never got to see him in the driving rain @ Fort Henry with Joe, the girls and some of their wet friends. Tom Cochrane and Red Rider are coming to the Winspear Monday March 12.

This is an awesome venue, we've seen several great performances there...tickets are pretty cheap...a high of $42.50! They go on sale this Friday @ 10:00 am but I will be checking for Beat the Box Office information.

What a great month March could be...a few birthdays, Eric and Tom...whatcha think?

3 comments:

sam said...

hello just wanted to say keep blogging love reading your blogs...Hope you get to your concert... hope to get out to see you guys sometime also...maybe if we tie our men down we will be able to..take care!

Anonymous said...

Sounda great! Frank and I are off to see Rod Stewart on March 10 and we are soo excited! Well, I am so excited, Frank maybe not so much but being a good sport about it!
Krista.

Lesley said...

I seen Rod Stewart a couple years ago and was surprised at how many songs I actually knew!