Lovely weekend

Look closely...that's Joey up the apple tree!
Oh...more other there
Gotcha!
Alex, cast free with the tub all to himself!
Ahhh...this is the life!
Content as a sea otter!


The weekend was lovely. We all golfed Saturday and then Sunday the big men played 18 while we had a casual morning. Sunday dinner was roast turkey and all the trimmings! Yum! The Scrabble game got quite a work out...but I think we should get a new Scrabble dictionary...there are so many new words that are in everyday conversation but I'm unsure if they are acceptable. Psst...I hate drawing the Q at the very end!!!!!!!

Monday, the travelers hit the road before the highway got too crazy. We picked up more for the wedding, then watched the Stamps do that all over the Eskimos!

Tuesday it's back into routine...I'll be calling the grandkids after supper tonight to find out how the first day of school went. I'm so excited for them. They are growing up so fast!

No comments: